Seaborn is a python visualization library for making statistical graphics in Python. It provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to plotting from dataframes. It provide users a wide range of ploting style.
It is a type of Python data visualization library that has been build on the top of Matplotlib and are closely integrated with Pandas DataFrames. It has a high-level interface which is used to draw statistical graphs and make it more easier to create complex visualization also.
It has differnt types of default styles and color paletters which make statistical plots more attractive.
- Built in themes for styling matplotlib graphics
- Seaborn works well with NumPy and Pandas data structures
- It is used for exploring and understanding data.
- It uses fewer syntax and has easily interesting default themes.
- It specializes in statistics visualization and is used if one has to summarize data in visualizations and also show the distribution in the data.
Seaborn has variety of functionality which makes it useful and easier.Some of the functionality are given below:
- Functions for visualizing univariate and bivariate distributions or for comparing them between subsets of data.
- Functions that visualize matrices of data and use clustering algorithms to discover structure in those matrices.
- A function to plot statistical time series data with flexible estimation and representation of uncertainty around the estimate