- Create an Instagram Account: This is the first step to start with creating Instagram account . Which helps in driving people to landing page so that you get email id or contact details and can reach to them.
- Define Target Audience: To define the target audience is the most important step for any social platform. It will help to reach only the defined audience. So as to compel and happy to buy your product with in the defined periphery.
- Photo Ads: Some other steps so as to make more engagement to the page and to drive the audience. Such as creating simple Photo ads as to promote through photo of your product.
- Video Ads: 60 secs long video also can be created may be in landscape or square mode. This is super powerful as user love videos to interact with.
- Carousel Ads: This is kind of creating a bunch of photos in sequence. Like to show more than one product photos or if to show one product it can be shown with different features of that product.
- Stories Ads: Creating videos on instagram stories. Then people can follow your brand. Lot of users are going on instagram stories directly in spite going to timelines. We can connect with 250+ million people using stories daily
Social Media Marketing Interview Questions
Instagram is Video and Photo sharing Social Networking platform with various filters, and organized with tags and location information.
People come to Instagram to be inspired and discover things they care about and include content from brands and business.Users can browse other users' content by tags and locations, and view trending content.
Instagram has over 500 million active monthly users. And instagram users have shared over 40 billion photos till date and share an average of 95 million photos and videos per day. So it can surely help to grow your business and to convert leads in to paid clients.
1 Million+ advertisers use Instagram worldwide to share their stories and drive business results. Also 75% of instagrammers take action after being inspired by a post. And 1/3rd of the most viewed stories are from businesses.
Outstanding ads that will invite your audience and convince them to take action for buying your product and services. Entrepreneurs and Most of the big companies use Instagram to promote their products and to establish a relationship with user day by day. 60% of people say they discover new products on Instagram. That's why instagram helps to grow business.
There are three stages of crisis :
- Preparation (Pre Crisis)
- Response (Crisis)
- Recover (Post Crisis)
Plans included in Preparation stage:
- Setting up a proactive monitoring system
- Training your team members in crisis communication
- Creating message map for responses
- Building a healthy and interactive relationships with key parties
Plans included in Response stage:
- React quickly with clear words
- Understand emotions being shared through social media
- Pay attention to feedback and false information
- Integrate social media messages
Plans included in Recover stage:
- Evaluate overall sentiments and response
- Analyze data to provide key lessons for future
- Evaluate team members and response strategies from crisis
Crisis are the events that either cause harm or potential for harm to an individual or an organzation.It happen on social media or on a particular platform that rapidly spread from person to person.
Examples of social media crisis
- Cyber attacks and hacking of social media accounts
- Fake news and rumors
- Sometimes employees go off social media script. It should be handled timely and in appropriate manner
A crisis plan should include prepared statements.I t outlines all the steps needed to take during a crisis. A crisis plan describes who should be involved and when to respond when crisis happens. An action should be ready for crisis escalation.
Social media policy outlines how an organization and its employees should conduct themselves on social media.
Features and Benefits of Social media policy:
- It act as a contract between employee and the organization on what procedures and ethical practices that needs to be follow up
- This document helps to safeguard your brand reputation and also encourage the employees that what to share on social media.
- Social media policies safeguard organizations against legal and security risks. It includes terms of service agreements, risks of false rumors and information and disclosure of information
- Social media policy outlines how an organization and its employees should conduct themselves on social media empower employees to do the right things. Employees address the information in ethical and professional manner.
Few points to remember while planning for Social media strategy:
- Be aware of legal and ethical challenge: Understand the proper contacts, protocols along with the legal implications is the foundation of social media practices.
- Be aware of the expectations for your Organization: Once you understand the legal challenges next comes that everyone is following the same guidelines. A company should know the plans that how to address with the crises and negative situations on social medial that can damage a brand's reputation.
YouTube's objective is to give all the particiapants a voice and also to show the world's activities to the users.
Today YouTube has over two billion monthly logged-in users. People are watching enough video to keep them engaged.
Here are the some core values of YouTube:
Rich and Diverse content: Users are uniquely passionate about YouTube because it provides something traditional TV can’t: exactly what they want, when they want it, however specific their interests, and whatever their state of mind.
Opportunity to engage with creators: Viewers are able to engage with creators directly on YouTube. They enjoy a more intimate and authentic experience with YouTube creators than TV stars. YouTube allows for in-depth and instant engagement where creators feel personally relevant to viewers.
Connect with a community: Viewers are thriving communities, big and small, ranging from the popular and mainstream to the niche and quirky. Viewers feel that they are not alone in their curiosities, creativity, and passions.