To install Python on Windows, follow the below steps:
- Install python from this link: https://www.python.org/downloads/
- After this, install it on your PC. Look for the location where PYTHON has been installed on your PC using the following command on your command prompt: cmd python.
- Then go to advanced system settings and add a new variable and name it as PYTHON_HOME and paste the copied path.
- Look for the path variable, select its value and select ‘edit’.
- Add a semicolon towards the end of the value if it’s not present and then type %PYTHON_HOME%