The software has become a part of every industry now. The success of software and devices also depends on their quality. We do software testing to check the quality of software. A poor-quality product may lead to customer loss or even risk human life in a few cases.
In other words, Software testing is executing a program or application to find software bugs.
Some Key Points about Software Testing:
- Software testing is an activity to check whether the actual results match the expected results.
- We can also state it as the process of validating and verifying.
- Software Testing can be either done manually or using automated tools.
- Testing is a technique used to identify developed computer software's correctness, completeness, and quality.
- It is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the software product or service under test.
- Testing is a process throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Software testing is the process of questioning a product to evaluate it.
Fri, 09/04/2020 - 15:12
Tarun Goswami is a highly experienced professional, currently serving as Technical Lead at a well-established IT services company. With over 12 years of experience across multiple domains, he demonstrates his expertise and passion for the industry through his engaging and informative blog writing in his spare time.