A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can be easily accessed, managed and updated or simply you can say A Database is a collection of related data.
- Database today has become essential part of today's modern society, our most of the day to day activities involve interaction with database. From a bank, school, hotel, petrol pump to every area of life you will find database.
- Databases support storage and manipulation of data. Databases make data management easy.
- Databases have evolved since their inception in the 1960s, beginning with hierarchical and network databases, through the 1980s with object-oriented databases, and today with SQL and NoSQL databases and cloud databases.
- There are many different kinds of databases, ranging from the most prevalent approach, the relational database, to a distributed database, cloud database or NoSQL database.
- A database-management system (DBMS) is a computer-software application that interacts with end-users, other applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze data.
Sun, 09/06/2020 - 08:13
Tarun Goswami is a highly experienced professional, currently serving as Technical Lead at a well-established IT services company. With over 12 years of experience across multiple domains, he demonstrates his expertise and passion for the industry through his engaging and informative blog writing in his spare time.