Follow below steps to retrieve your recent tweets:
Step 1: Create a twitter account.
Step 2: Create your app on Twitter and generate keys and tokens. Follow steps here.
Step 3: Use below endpoint in Postman GET request, Here tgoswami013 is my twitter handle name.
Step 4: Click on Authorization tab and Enter/Select following details on Postman
- Type = OAuth 1.0
- Add authorization data to = Request Headers
- Signature Method = HMAC-SHA1
- Consumer Key = API key on Twitter
- Consumer Secret = API secret key on Twitter
- Access Token = Access token on Twitter
- Token Secret = Access token secret on Twitter
There is no need to change any other detail Postman will do it for you automatically.
Step 5: Click on Send button.
Tue, 09/01/2020 - 23:52
Tarun Goswami is a highly experienced professional, currently serving as Technical Lead at a well-established IT services company. With over 12 years of experience across multiple domains, he demonstrates his expertise and passion for the industry through his engaging and informative blog writing in his spare time.