To Post a tweet on Twitter timeline follow below steps:
Step 1: Create a twitter account.
Step 2: Create your app on Twitter and generate keys and tokens. Follow steps here.
Step 3: Use below endpoint in Postman POST request, here "hello" is the message I want to post.
Step 4: Click on Authorization tab and Enter/Select following details on Postman
- Type = OAuth 1.0
- Add authorization data to = Request Headers
- Signature Method = HMAC-SHA1
- Consumer Key = API key on Twitter
- Consumer Secret = API secret key on Twitter
- Access Token = Access token on Twitter
- Token Secret = Access token secret on Twitter
There is no need to change any other detail Postman will do it for you automatically.
Tue, 09/01/2020 - 23:49
Tarun Goswami is a highly experienced professional, currently serving as Technical Lead at a well-established IT services company. With over 12 years of experience across multiple domains, he demonstrates his expertise and passion for the industry through his engaging and informative blog writing in his spare time.