Instagram is the platform for captivating content and brands can capitalize on this with consistent and creative posts.
Instagram is a huge channel that has garnered more than 500 million users, 4.2 billion likes and more than 95 million photos and videos posted per day. To establish a distinct brand aesthetic - a well-curated feed, and an effective community management strategy- all stemming from your own unique brand identity.
Here aesthetic means the well integrated and general impression of a user's posts. Being consistent with the core brand values you are aligning brand with your target audience. Therefore building awareness.
Here are few ideas for building your aesthetic:
- Know the brand identity: A great part of your aesthetic will derive from Brand identity. What’s your brand personality and tonality? What are its values? Is your brand playful? Adventurous? Bold and daring?
- Determine your Target Audience: It is very important to know existing and future customers. So that the communication is curated in such a way what they love about your brand, products, and services. Then, reflect that back to them in your Instagram feed.
- Create a story with each photo displayed on the post: The more compelling your story, the less it would feel to your customers that you’re just selling them something and bring the loyality from them.
- Choose a color palette, “feel,” or filter: Using a color palette, filter, or even texture in your Instagram posts can give you that much sought-after level of consistency in your feeds.
- Post content that reflects your brand’s core value: In a creative way you can always showcase your product or services.You can also post user-generated content (UGC) posts sourced from customers and followers- to build brand trust and awareness.
- Plan ahead: Most well-organized Instagram aesthetics are organized and planned ahead.
- Create a branded hashtag: A branded hashtag is unique to a company, product, or event that is used to help promote whatever it represents.