1. Type of Language
- typescript is an object-oriented programming language
2. Dynamic or Static Typing
- Typescript(Optional Static Typing): Typescript introduces optional static typing that once declared the variable doesn't change its type and it can take only certain values. The compiler alerts the developer of the bug in the early state which helps to catch the bug early.
- Typescript offers the capability of helping out the developers by autocompleting the code that Microsoft itself readied the feature of IntelliSense.
8. Use Cases
Typescript Use cases:
- If you have a large codebase and require static typing and additionally speed is a priority then typescript is the thing for you.
- Framework unsupported in a typescript is a waste of its feature as it will not assist with an unsupported framework.